5 Things I Adore:
- Hugh Laurie. Must. stop. renting. House. from. Netflix. Obsession. worsens. daily.
- Manda of Whoa Camel. That girl is the shizzle. Nothing but props to the mighty Zombie fighter.
- Toasted Raisin Bread with butter. Even if it is organic raisin bread that set me back $4.99 and has sunflower seeds in it. Most disconcerting.
- Sleeping in my bed. Boom and I slept in the bed for the first time in 2 months. It felt freaking awesome.
- Fwengebola. No, I don't know what it means, but he's my new blush (blog crush). Too, too funny and has the same amount of sex I do. (yes, that means none.)
5 Things I Abhor:
- Water stains on the ceiling. The unpleasant discovery made whilst writhing orgasmically on my bed. Good thing I clarified they were water stains, eh?
- Birthdays of deceased people. I should have had a lemon meringue pie in your honor, dad, but it was just a little too much to contemplate.
- People who don't make eye contact. Would it really kill you to say a pleasant Hello, co-worker? Frankly, I'd be fine if it did turn out to be toxic to you.
- Lack of available companionship in this damn town. The same profiles from 4 years ago are on match.com -- and they are still searching for dates. Yep, that plan is going to work.
- Hummers. The vehicle, not the activity.
So, not bad for a hump-less Hump Day. I'm sticking with the positive -- Adore wins!
Tell all your single friends, this girl needs a life.