Wednesday, October 18, 2006

99 Problems But a Witch Ain't One

I just need to catch her eye and maybe she’ll stop. How DARE I suggest that she move out and take her stupid cat? I think she’s really just mad because I picked Halloween. Seemed appropriate to confront a witch on Halloween and since her mother wasn’t available….. Ha! I’ve got a million of them. If I could just manage to catch her eye, maybe she will unseal my mouth. This is all Vladimir’s fault. If he would get those canines filed down, I wouldn’t have thought he said she was a bitch. Dating a bitch I can handle….

4 comments:

Dayngr said...

That was the best one yet! Funny too. I loved the title's play on words too.

Anonymous said...

Excellent craftmanship!

Lauren said...

Congrats :)
Amazing use of 99 words! :)

Anonymous said...

i really liked this well done :)