Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've Lost My Mind

Just as my cold with dry cough and ear pain started to recede, I got a headache. One of those little headaches that sits right in the front of your brain pan and niggles away. Hmmm, I thought. That feels like a caffeine headache. Impossible -- I made myself the usual cafe con leche this morning. In fact, when Boom and I came back from our walk, coffee aroma wafted out the door. Gee, I thought. That's odd. Wonder why I don't smell that every day.

So I get home from work with my trifling little headache and find my untouched cup of coffee sitting on the coffee table. Could have sworn I drank it.


On the plus side, Boom didn't drink the coffee or get a headache.


I can't help thinking that this is sign #2 of my deteriorating mental function. Sign #1 happened a month ago.


Tell all your single friends, the brain cells are the first to go.



XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I may have you beat. Last week I forgot to put the cap back on the milk carton and forgot to put the ice cream sandwiches back in the freezer. This might be forgivable if my kitchen was close off but in a studio there’s no excuse!