Saturday, February 28, 2009

Real Text Messages on My Phone

SENT:



How did the big ziti smackdown go?



Requirements gathering. I had a hard time wondering why anyone would care.



I do love it! Just didn't recall talking about it.



I knew she'd go there, smoking & all



She's the bad karma express



I'm not sure I would call that MY eureka moment



Tragically bad. Did yr feet get some action?



Received:



Having raisin toast for breakfast and thinking of you!



Snow is as deep as a gnome's chin! Ha!



She's so weird. so very weird. and quite the bus-thrower-under.



Wanna bail 2morrow?



and nothing helps? drugs heat chocolate?



Read'n about buttery nipples while I eat lunch, whatCHOO doing?



it wasn't my ass, it was my thighs!



Tell all your single friends, who are you calling a twitter?





XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

wombat said...

sadly the ziti contributed to the thighs.....