Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Been There, Got the T-Shirt

Oh my, the things I've seen:

  • Poison Oak that lasts a month
  • Dirt clods in my pocket after the motorcycle dirt drag races at Slades Park
  • Stars -- when I wrenched my back during boot camp
  • Stars again -- when the physical therapist dug his thumb into my wrenched back
  • Remnants of a Philly cheese steak on my own plate
  • Mountains of puppy poo -- sometimes even on the puppy pee pad
  • Teeny, tiny LOUD frogs in stagnant pools in the rocks in the James River
  • LOTS of dog tug of war


Tell all your single friends, dirt is for racing, asphalt just for getting there.



XO, JamieSmitten

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Yay, new puppy pics! Though I have to say, Boom looks like he’s just humoring the new pup.

Philly cheese steak: Your plate meaning you were holding it? For someone else? That statement just does not compute. I'm speechless.

ahamos said...

Valerie: I think I figured it out! Isn't JamieSmitten a vegetarian?

JamieSmitten said...

I ATE A PHILLY CHEESESTEAK AND I LOVED IT. But no, I'm not going back to regular meat eating.

Ev said...

Jamie! The puppy is adorable! I'm so glad you are so happy!
Hope you two have a great 4th with lots of fireworks (both kinds). We'll get together soon. Let me know if you want to get together for lunch. Ella totes well.