Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm That Kind of Girl

The kind who would rather read than vacuum. Thankfully, I'm also not one of those people who have to finish chores before they sit down with a cuppa and good book. I'm one of those people who has a folder in her gmail called Books2Read that is full of emails I send myself with books I want to read that I read about somewhere.

When my borderline high cholesterol finally takes me out, it will be with book in hand and dog hair all around.

I'm just saying.

Tell all your single friends, you've GOT to read this*!


XO, JamieSmitten



*The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff, the Jackson Brodie series by Kate Atkinson (start with Case Histories and call me for the next 2), Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich (laugh out loud funny).....oh don't get me started!

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

"The kind who would rather read than vacuum..."

Does that mean you have motes?

Happy Holidays!

JamieSmitten said...

ScottyFO:

Major motes. Entire mote villages. Motes may have a newsletter about my house being a fabulous retirement location.

Happy Holidays to you too!