Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Music is My Hot, Hot Sex

Do you ever hear a song on the radio and instantly love it? Not just steering wheel tap enjoyment, but turn the volume up to 25 and seat dance using the full expanse of space between steering wheel and lumbar support?


Well I do. Kind of often. And then I have to race to my destination and Google the snippet of lyric I remember and/or go to the radio station website's now playing list to get the band name, then go to their Myspace page to see if I really did love it, and if any other songs are equally compelling. Depending upon that decision, I either buy the song or album and thus, another song joins my favorite list.


Today I heard "People C'mon" by Delta Spirit and LOVED IT.


Youtube has this live performance which doesn't even need to be turned up to 25 to achieve rocking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN_OFYIfM94


Delta Spirit is playing the Gravity Lounge in Charlottesville on February 23. Are you with me???


Tell all your single friends, Delta Spirit is also playing Portland, Texas, and Boston (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

wombat said...

well sadly that happens to me less than once a year. however, your boys will be on conan thursday!