Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things I Adore, Things I Abhor

Apparently, some people think I'm slacking on my blogging. In particular, they lament the loss of my "Was it a good week?" rating system. So, for the fans....



5 Things I Adore:
  • 66 degree weather in late October. Perfect fall colors and no worries that I don't actually have a winter wardrobe. Yet.
  • Tzatziki. I'm mainlining a vat of it with some Costco falafel balls. Saucy balls, try it!
  • Brand new windshield wiper blades. Oh the clear vision! I feel faint!
  • This week's Sons of Anarchy ending to Delta Spirit's "People, Turn Around." Love, love, love them (Samcro AND Delta Spirit).
  • My kick-ass seasonal planter!



5 Things I Abhor:
  • Cancer. You've made my list before, Bastard, and I'm over you. So step away from my two friends immediately.
  • Tires. Motherf-ing tires. I followed all the steps on Costco.com right down to engine size and body style, ordered 4 new tires and promptly got a flat tire. THEN, if that wasn't enough, when I went to get the tires installed 3 days later -- THEY WERE THE WRONG SIZE. So now I drive around for 5 more days on a mini tire (because they took the flat off the rim and I can't even get it patched ARGH). And the new ones cost $200 more. I hate tires.
  • Dogs who think they are too delicate to go out and pee in the rain. Pullo -- you aren't delicate and you are officially ON NOTICE.
  • Waking up any time before 10 a.m. Really, world, who decided that 8:30 a.m. meetings on Friday were allowed? You are lucky I'm there, don't expect pleasant!
  • Mice. Motherf-ing mice. They are back, apparently attracted by the misdirected dog food pellets that someone didn't get into the dog bowl. Mice are NOT in every home and they WILL be terminated. With electricity. As soon as I get my fancy mouse trap back.

Tell all your single friends, keeping it real, despite it all, because that's how we do.



XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

March2theSea said...

with you on all these...love new wiper blades!