Sunday, November 01, 2009

You Know What I Hate?

Does this ever happen to you?

You are sitting there minding your own business and someone you know (and this is where you find out they really aren't good friend material) says, "what's wrong with you?" "Usually you are cracking me up and making me die laughing. I don't like having to be the entertaining one."

You know what, people? I am NOT the paid entertainment. Yes, I am usually upbeat and making jokes but it is not my job. And you telling me that I'm not being entertaining enough for you? That just makes me want to get up and leave and not come back.

Except while you were complaining that I wasn't entertaining you as much as usual, you also fucked up my hair color and cut. So now I have to go back. When YOU get back from vacation which you reminded me of so that I could tip you generously (your words).

Yep. I'm going to be a freaking barrel of laughs when I sit in your chair.

Tell ALL your friends, don't expect me to entertain you unless you are throwing $20 bills at me.


XO, JamieSmitten

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

When those people start putting the twenties in your underwear, it is time to try a different line of humour...

Evelyn Louise said...

I have a GREAT hairstylist who is great with curly hair too.
She's in Colonial Heights, though, near Southpark Mall.

Let me know if you're interested.