Monday, January 14, 2008

Too Creative for Words

No, not me -- I'm talking about Phil Hansen of Goodbye Art.


I can't remember how I stumbled on to his website, but I check it now and again to see what this incredibly creative person is doing.

Create a picture of Britney using chewed food?

Paint little paintings on top of other paintings on top of his stomach?

Make a cheese log (with a real log) for Christmas?

Carve an incredible portrait using just snow and a backlight?

Check it out -- there is VIDEO!

I love that Phil's art is fleeting. He creates and then he tears it down to make room for the next project. There is some life parallel here that I can't quite put my finger on.


Tell all your single friends to enjoy the beauty of the moment, because if they are lucky, there is another, different beautiful moment coming.


XO, JamieSmitten

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally cool. That is an amazing amount of creativity. I wonder why type of student he was...

Rebecca Hickman said...

I like the tea candles the best.

Crankster said...

That's fantastic. I need to pass it on!

Thanks!