Monday, June 30, 2008

83 Years of Friendship



I talked, texted, or visited with three dear friends this weekend. I am in regular contact with all three, but not usually within the same 24 hours. Added up, I have 83 years of friendship with these women. I think I need to send some thank you cards.




And yes, they could tell you an awful lot of stories about me. Which might prompt me to tell you about the time one of them refilled a champagne bottle, or about the time one of them couldn't stop a bloody nose despite a delicate situation, or about the time one of them organized a purchase of an ounce of oregano. So I think we will all keep quiet.




But know this: I am a better, more sane me for having these friends. I hope they feel the same.




Tell all your single friends, some women are irreplaceable.






XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

wombat said...

i guarantee you, some women think YOU are irreplaceable, too.