Saturday, September 20, 2008

Resignation + Plan

I give up. I am resigning myself to the fact that herbal mouse repellent and mouse zapping traps are no match for the vermin bastards who keep pooping on my kitchen counters.


And therefore, I am moving. To Paris. With Boom dressed as a small child with unusual ambulation. [Once we get through customs, we'll be fine. Les gens français aiment des chiens.] I'm going to get a job as a waitress in a fancy brasserie and one day shortly after I start working there, this man will show up, fall in love with me instantly, and promise that I will never, ever, ever, have to deal with rodents again.









Tell all your single friends, house for sale -- perfect for cat owners!





XO, JamieSmitten a.k.a. the future Mrs. Gerard Butler

3 comments:

wombat said...

good plan! i'm SURE there are no vermin in the centuries old houses in paris!

however, you might want to wait for craig or hugh. gerard will be mine (once he's finished with jennifer aniston, that is).

March2theSea said...

can you get a cat? If not talk to the landlord about the issue..if not..get your own exterminator to come in and have them pay. I ate vermin.

JamieSmitten said...

Wombat: I saw Ratatouille, French vermin are much cuter than American.

March: Sadly, I AM the landlord and cats aren't a viable option for me. I've thought about an exterminator, but I don't want to use poison because of Boom. I just wish they would read the little signs that say GET OUT posted near all doors.