Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boy, Are YOU Behind!

Despite my lack of posting which might have made you think nothing was going on, something has been going on. Something has definitely been going on.

Here are some things you have missed in no particular order which may or may not get more detail in future posts:

  • New couch is in the living room! Long live the 35 year old predecessor -- which has already been cannibalized in the alley.
  • I wii-ed for the first time! I'm aces at trivia and fairly sucky at obstacle courses while riding a yak.
  • I SAW MORRISSEY. You'll hear more about that. And the fact that he -- JUST LIKE ME -- has to keep pulling up his jeans because he's a no ass having hottie.
  • Boom's knee is a little better. Trying to hop on the new couch isn't helping.
  • I've been sucked back into several reality shows and yes, I hate myself.
  • I learned that KYA Boot Camp wall squats are the BEST preparation a girl can have for balancing in nasty portajohns.
  • I learned the previous lesson because I never learn that Church Hill Irish Festival Guinness and Harp drinking requires pacing and a large bladder.
  • I've had sex 3 days in a row. You'll definitely hear more about that.

On that note, I'm going upstairs to extend this unprecedented string of damn fine cardio.

Tell all your single friends, Sex is just as fabulous as Smitten remembered!

XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

Wall squats... sex? Oh my!!