Friday, February 22, 2008

Rainy Days and Fridays Always Get Me Down

Yay. It's both rainy and Friday. Boom has a tear in his ACL, so he is an unhappy camper as long walks, frisbee retrieval, and general jumping mayhem are out of the question for the next two months. So in order to cheer us all up a little bit, here's an adorable puppy from a few days ago at http://www.dogoftheday.com/









His name is Sampson, unsurprisingly.



I'm off to the couch with my Zicam and hopefully, a rerun of House. Is it just me or is Hugh Laurie hot like fire?




Tell all your single friends, not all Friday nights are memorable. Or blogworthy.




XO, JamieSmitten

4 comments:

wombat said...

it's not just you!!

puppy kisses to boom.

Valerie said...

I'm sure Aimless would agree. We've been known to watch so many House episodes in a row I dream of giving lumbar punctures and MRIs.

wombat said...

whoops forgot to add, good usage of the phrase, "hot like fire!!"

Scott from Oregon said...

House episodes made me an expert when it came to auto immune disorders in my dog...

Sorry about the acl...

You should hear what happened to Waldo...