Saturday, March 15, 2008

Make New Friends, But Keep the Old

It is always nice to hear from an old friend -- even when they are doing the digital age drunk dial -- the 2 a.m. IM. (In his defense, it's earlier on the west coast.) He's definitely one of my boys -- inebriated and reaching out to touch someone.

Perhaps to compensate for it being a very slooowwwww IM exchange (one handed typing and such), I got a companion picture. A fond reminder of good times past. M was my first couple shower, my first naked body painting with food, my first cheat on my boyfriend, my first threesome, and probably one or two other firsts I'm forgetting.




Tell all your single friends, memories can warm the heart and the lower bits as well.


XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

wombat said...

and apparently he's still delicious in the digital age! who knew he manscaped? :)

yay drunk ims!!