Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Looking On The Bright Side

Well, I'm going to try to anyway.

GOOD THINGS:

I voted! So for at least a few more hours, I can think that my candidate wins!

Being forced to wait until November to get the 2nd set of tires installed meant that I saved $70 for buying Michelins!

It finally stopped raining!!

I have a brand new floor and painted walls in my storage closet!! My Man is the best.

So we absolutely, positively won't think about.....

the fact that the mouse in the bathtub on Saturday morning probably has an entire posse looking for him

or

the fact that my hair, despite REPEATED washings, is still Elvira black AND little pieces are definitely sticking up in the back

or

the sad outcome of last night's baseball game (see above, re My Man is the best)

or

the continued ill effects of last night's "fancy mac and cheese" (I blame the scallops)

Because we are all about POSITIVITY.

Tell all your single friends, we'll see if this power of positive thinking really works.


XO, JamieSmitten

No comments: