Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Updates


The Karaoke issue is dead. I put on my best Don't Tread on Me expression and handled it. Yep, the therapy must be working. Either that or Lisa has finally managed to influence me!

I was Runner-Up in the 99 Words of Horror Flash Fiction Contest. Had I known I would come that close, I would have devoted more than a 1/2 hour of work time to the effort. That's my story -- if only I had been trying, I would have ruled the world!

The beer and potato chips offset the sugar high from the bottle caps and gummy hamburgers, so I am suffering no ill effects from Halloween. Boom refused to wear his cat ears costume, but once I get the pictures downloaded, you will see how darn adorable he looked.

Jodi is coming for a visit this weekend so the living room shelf will be up soon! With the now functional shades, the living room is ready for the big party next month. 40 acceptances and 48 more people to hear from. If 115 is rocking, we probably won't hear your knocking.

Final Halloween Chore: Vote for the next Dum Dum lollipop flavor online. (Deny their appeal all you want, the lowly Dum Dum is always the last candy standing and looks pretty darn good when you are trying to keep your Halloween high going.)

http://www.dumdumpops.com

No comments: