Sunday, November 25, 2007

Francophile, c'est moi!


In the past week I have watched Paris, Je T'aime and La Vie En Rose. They were both excellent films saturated with l'esprit de Paris. I highly recommend them.


I'm going back there some day.


Maybe that should be my new motivation for going to work every day when clearly, I have lost that loving feeling. The Man lost his loving feeling for me first, if he ever really cared. Each pointless meeting earns me an increment of my paycheck which properly cultivated (no more expensive organic lavender shampoo even though it makes my hair luxuriously soft and the lack of parabens will keep me from developing any number of diseases) could be transformed into a ticket to Paris.


Bon. Maintenant, il faut pratiquer le français pour être prêt.

2 comments:

ahamos said...

Prenez moi! Je suis toujours prêt.

JamieSmitten said...

Ahamos:

Évidemment! J'aimerais voyager avec la famille d'Amos!

Crankster:

I had NO bad experiences with the French -- perhaps because I couldn't stop smiling at the sheer joy of finally being in Paris. Paris reaffirmed my belief in past lives -- it just felt familiar.