Saturday, November 10, 2007

What I'm Seeing

Some random photos from the Week of Nothing. Oh, there was some activity (gym, work, swim, read, sleep, repeat), but thankfully, not a lot. Sometimes you just need to shut it down.


Mum's schoolhouse birdhouse. Silly me, I thought it was just a decoration, so when I tugged on the door handles (non-functioning, it turns out), a damn bird flew out. I like birds FROM A DISTANCE. I shout because I can't stress this enough. Birds flying a foot away from my face is just not right. Happily, I later noted a woodpecker doing his pecking business on the side of the birdhouse. Serves you right, bird.








Oranges -- but they look like balls. (She said balls!)













My nail color is BLUE MY MIND. It wasn't easy floating so you could have the full 10 toe effect. You are welcome.










Boom -- with pool waves decorating him!













My pool companion. His brother Sol (he's yellow) kept me company in the hot tub. Sigh. I really must start being nicer to men so they will accompany me on vacation.











I couldn't remember the name of this plant, but it had long magenta dreadlocks so of course I took a picture. Mum just reminded me that it is a chenille plant and I first saw them in Jamaica. When I was 8. So many drug cells lost during that first year of university........








Mum will be back from the cruise today, so 2 of these 3 puppies will no longer be following me around the house. Unless I have food in my hand.









Boom's glamour shot -- a.k.a. Flora and Fauna

2 comments:

Crankster said...

Love the blue toenails!

Anonymous said...

Needs more Puck pictures... sigh!