Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mind in Gutter

Honestly, is it just me? They keep playing a commercial for Friendly's meal special -- buy a certain item, get a Happy Ending Sundae. I can't help it, I laugh every time.



Then, I see this license plate on the car next to me in work parking lot:


STROKN8


Is this a warning that the car may suddenly speed up and then drift slowly to a stop? Does he have a cat in his lap?



Tell all your single friends, stop leaving so much to my imagination.





XO, JamieSmitten

5 comments:

wombat said...

as i recall, the kiss sundae at friendly's practically DID give me a happy ending. sigh.

ahamos said...

I wonder if Nate is popular with the ladies.

Aimless is More said...

Clearly, we will all need to order more chicken.

Aimless is More said...

BTW, did Val happen to drive you by the "Golden Touch Family Restaurant" when you were here? It still kills me when I see the sign.

March2theSea said...

*rushes to friendlys**