Thursday, April 03, 2008

Grrrrrr

Bad haircuts aren't cheap. In recent weeks, I have purchased the following in a vain attempt to tame the mane:

brush (flexi bristles -- for smooth blow outs!)
leave-in conditioner (fight that hair dryer damage!)
smoothing serum (Ha! I defied you and your claims!)
creme pomade (great, now my oddly styled hair smells like vanilla cake)
texturizing fiber paste (again, my hair has conquered you and your pitiful hold)
extra hold hair glue (anybody seen "There's Something About Mary?" 'nuff said)

So, roughly $26.

That WAS the total -- until this morning when I found my hairbrush in the toilet.

An 'if it's yellow, let it mellow" toilet, because we are all about the water conservation here in Maison de Smitten.

The interesting news? NOBODY EVEN NOTICED my hair was styled without the aid of a brush. Clearly, we have all given up and are just averting our eyes until it grows.

Tell all your single friends, drop the lid.


XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

ahamos said...

So when are you gonna post a picture of your stylin' mane?