Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things I Adore, Things I Abhor

[I used to do this post regularly. If you don't believe me, read the evidence.]

5 Things I Adore:
  • Hugh Laurie. Must. stop. renting. House. from. Netflix. Obsession. worsens. daily.
  • Manda of Whoa Camel. That girl is the shizzle. Nothing but props to the mighty Zombie fighter.
  • Toasted Raisin Bread with butter. Even if it is organic raisin bread that set me back $4.99 and has sunflower seeds in it. Most disconcerting.
  • Sleeping in my bed. Boom and I slept in the bed for the first time in 2 months. It felt freaking awesome.
  • Fwengebola. No, I don't know what it means, but he's my new blush (blog crush). Too, too funny and has the same amount of sex I do. (yes, that means none.)

5 Things I Abhor:

  • Water stains on the ceiling. The unpleasant discovery made whilst writhing orgasmically on my bed. Good thing I clarified they were water stains, eh?
  • Birthdays of deceased people. I should have had a lemon meringue pie in your honor, dad, but it was just a little too much to contemplate.
  • People who don't make eye contact. Would it really kill you to say a pleasant Hello, co-worker? Frankly, I'd be fine if it did turn out to be toxic to you.
  • Lack of available companionship in this damn town. The same profiles from 4 years ago are on match.com -- and they are still searching for dates. Yep, that plan is going to work.
  • Hummers. The vehicle, not the activity.

So, not bad for a hump-less Hump Day. I'm sticking with the positive -- Adore wins!

Tell all your single friends, this girl needs a life.

XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for that. Very kind. And I used to watch Hugh Laurie quite a lot when I was a nipper, on sketches such as this.