Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm in Love!

Meet my new man. He plans to accompany me everywhere for a long, long time.





He knows he's not my first. That honor goes to battle scarred google who will stick around because he's that kind of guy. He's also 0.6L size and sometimes, you need a little guy:





To go all Gray's on you, SERIOUSLY, people, SERIOUSLY. Buy a Sigg aluminum water bottle. You'll save a gazillion acres of landfill and you won't feel guilty when I take your plastic bottle out of the trash and put it in the recycling bin.


I recommend you go to BayingHound and buy your Sigg from Rachel. She has tons of variety and will email you when out of stock items are restocked. She even sent me a free one of these and I can't tell you how much fun that's been.


If you are one of those 'must purchase goods in actual stores rather than online' dinosaurs, Dick's Sporting Goods is carrying Sigg bottles too. What do you have to lose? If you hate it, you can RECYCLE IT.



Tell all your single friends, make love, not landfill.*





XO, JamieSmitten




*Also available on a Sigg bottle!!!!!

1 comment:

wombat said...

you've read my mind -- i've been wondering where to find a decent non-plastic water bottle for a few weeks now. and as there are no decent stores near me, online is the bomb. thanks for the info!!!