Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Random

  • This weekend Mum and I drove past a pickup truck that was on fire and it made a hissing sound. Probably not my best travel route pick. In my defense, I was faint with hunger and the lunch quest continued another 1/2 hour as my punishment.
  • The world's biggest bug was walking along my bedroom wall very late Saturday night. He nicely jumped onto a telescoping duster and allowed me to transport him out the window.
  • Apparently the word was out because on Sunday night a lightning bug rode one of my curls from the backyard Boom bedtime pee straight up to my bedroom. He obligingly flew out the window without the aid of the telescoping duster.
  • I pick some bizarre, some crappy, and some bizarrely crappy movies on Netflix: 9 Songs -- basically sex with band performances in between. And not very interesting sex. Definitely Maybe -- definitely lame. Mad Money -- Dawson would never have let Joey appear in that shit. Thank goodness for Friday Night Lights Season 2. Kyle Chandler makes football watchable.
  • Extra Strength Midol has enough caffeine in it to keep you up until 3 a.m. on a work night. So, I was awake to enjoy my cramps instead of sleeping through them. What male scientist came up with that stellar plan?
  • Agave nectar. Makes honey taste so 20th century. Try it.

Tell all your single friends, Random is the new black.

XO, JamieSmitten

3 comments:

Deb Schiff said...

Hey Jamie,
If you're interested in agave nectar recipes, I write a blog about using it instead of sugar.
Please come visit. The link is in my blogger profile: Altered Plates.
Deb

March2theSea said...

*quickly adds 9 songs to netflix queue*

Scott from Oregon said...

Agave at the office...