Sunday, July 27, 2008

How To Tell If You Have Been Reading Too Much About Ireland

In need of an exclamation this morning (and aren't we all occasionally?), what phrase sprung into my head and out my mouth?

SAINTS PRESERVE US!

Being neither catholic nor religious, I can only guess that my recent deep dive into all things Irish has awakened some ancestral beliefs.

Can FAITH AND BEGORRAH be far behind???

Tell all your single friends, Smitten is prone to exclamatory exposition!


XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

Libby Spencer said...

Love your blog and since you gave me such a good tip on mine, let me recommend Nexxus hair products to deal with humidity hair. I've been using their Humectress conditioner for years and it was the best for teh frizzies.

A little pricey but worth it. It doesn't seem to build up like other conditioners do.