Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've Got Nothing

.....to offer tonight. 400 people were given their walking papers by the Man yesterday and I'm still processing all the turmoil.

So here are some pretty pictures from my last visit to the cottage. No Man there, I should have stayed.


Boom and his cousin Roxie, impatient to get in the lake



Ah. Just like old times. I had to take a picture.



Every sunset is a different color.



Ditto.

The cottage is in Canada and this picture rocks.


This picture is for Scott. Old school outhouse. Well, it was old school until my uncle hung a mirror in it to see who was coming up the hill behind him.


XO, JamieSmitten

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

400? Wow. That's more people than Spartan soldiers who held back the Persians.

Anybody we (or should I say "I") know affected?

Understand you were hanging out with my boys last night...